Friday 17 April 2009

Second - hand smoking


After doing a little research on second hand smoking, I came across an article that I found rather interesting. This article seems to indicate that second – hand smoking can also affect a person’s mental and emotional state. The article suggested that passive smoking doubled a person’s risk of getting depression.

I am a smoker and I have been smoking since I was 14, I am now 27 and I enjoy smoking. I know it cost a lot and it smells on your clothes, home, and breath but this has never persuaded me to quit. Even after reading many articles about second – hand smoking and articles relating to health problems from smoking, it has still not persuade me to quit. I feel if a person is going to smoke, they will regardless of the affects or dangers involve.

No comments:

Post a Comment