Thursday 19 March 2009

infedility



http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2008/jun/08/familyandrelationshipsThe article above suggests that adultery can help save a marriage. It suggests that people who have affairs are seeking real happiness and love in their lives. The article also indicates that affairs give the adulterer an insight into their relationship and provides an understanding that something needs to change within their own lives.I was with my ex partner for 5 years and the reason for our breakup was adultery. I was unable to forgive him for what he had done, even though i did try and forgive him. Each time he would leave the house, I would sit and wonder where he was and who he was with. The trust between us had completely gone, it had also affected my confidence as a person. Therefore, I believe that given a relationship another try after infidelity is very difficult and those who have overcome infidelity are very strong and determined people.
draft

No comments:

Post a Comment